If your child has been in trouble before, the penalties can be devastating to a teenager.
There are many programs available to juveniles which are not always offered by the prosecutor unless they are properly represented. Andrew J. Blair has had over 30 years of experience in handling these types of matters. The most famous case is the Hail Mary Murder Case, which occurred in Clifton, New Jersey.
- Juvenile Vandalism Charges
- Juveniles Charged with Misdemeanors
- Juveniles Charged with Selling Drugs
- Defense for Juvenile Felony Charges
- Juveniles Facing Assault Charges
- Juvenile Robbery
- Juvenile Theft Crimes
- Juvenile Murder and Homicide Defense
- Drug Possession
- Juvenile Physical Assault
- Juvenile Tried as an Adult
- Juvenile Probation